MISSOULA – Four University of Montana graduate students and one incoming graduate student recently were awarded Center for Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics 2014-15 Fellowships.
Four graduate students earned summer fellowships for up to $6,000 and one graduate student earned a full-year fellowship award for $24,000.
Through the summer fellowship, CBSD aims to help departments grow and sustain their graduate programs by subsidizing existing teaching assistant positions, which do not provide summer stipends.
The summer 2014 Fellow is:
- Lauren Foltz: cellular, molecular and microbial biology
The summer 2015 Fellows are:
- Ian Chrisman: biochemistry and biophysics
- Denis Schepakin: math and neurobiology
- Le Zhang: biochemistry and biophysics
The annual year 2014-15 Fellow is:
- Nicholas Wageling: chemistry
For more information on CBSD, visit http://cas.umt.edu/departments/cbsd/default.html.