MISSOULA – The online Master in Public Health program at the University of Montana recently has earned multiple national rankings for its value.
The 42-credit MPH program helps students learn about the five core disciplines of public health: social and behavioral science, biostatistics, environmental health, epidemiology and health services administration.
The online MPH program also allows UM’s School of Public and Community Health Sciences to take a leading role in providing workforce/professional development opportunities for local and state health department employees throughout the region.
“We are thrilled to have our School of Public and Community Health Sciences recognized as one of the top online Master in Public Health programs in the country,” said Tony Ward, UM public health professor and school chair. “This is directly related to the quality of our staff and faculty and their commitment to teaching and supporting our students.”
Some rankings the MPH program at UM recently received include:
- Ranked No. 9, “The Best Online Master’s in Public Health (MPH) Programs for 2019,” Online Masters, https://www.onlinemasters.com/best-degree-programs/public-health/.
- Ranked No. 24, “Top 30 Great Value Colleges for a Master of Public Health Online 2018,” Great Value Colleges, https://www.greatvaluecolleges.net/rankings/online-mph/.
- Ranked No. 13, “Top 50 Best MPH Degrees Online 2018,” Top Masters in Public Health Degrees, http://www.topmastersinpublichealth.com/best/online-mph/.
- Ranked No. 5, “Top 20 Cheapest MPH Degrees Online 2018,” Top Masters in Public Health Degrees, http://www.topmastersinpublichealth.com/best/cheap-online-mph/.
- Ranked No. 14, “Best Online Master’s in Public Health 2018-2019,” Affordable Colleges Online, https://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/degrees/masters-programs/best-online-masters-in-public-health/#4-year-best-college-ranking.
- Ranked No. 27, “Top 30 Cheap Online MPH Degree Programs,” Best Value Schools, https://www.bestvalueschools.com/cheap/online/mph-degree-programs/.