MISSOULA – Students in the Culinary Arts Program at Missoula College University of Montana will host a prix fixe lunch Wednesday through Friday, April 5-7, at Missoula College, located at 909 South Ave. W. The menu will feature dishes inspired by spring in Montana.
The seven-course prix fixe menu is available by reservation for $25. Seating is available from 11 a.m. to noon each day. It is recommended that diners plan for an hour to an hour and a half to enjoy the full fine-dining experience. Call 406-243-7815 for reservations.
The menu courses follow:
- Amuse: fennel-cured salmon in a cucumber cup.
- Soup: pea bisque with butter-poached langoustine.
- Appetizer: tortellini primavera.
- Salad: shaved asparagus salad with crispy egg, preserved lemon puree and fava bean custard.
- Entrée: chicken saltimbocca, fried polenta with red pepper compote and braised broccoli rabe.
The menu also will feature intermezzo and dessert courses.